Leeds City Council Adults and Children’s Social Care in partnership with EPIC Leeds invites you to attend a consultation event for children and families about our new Assistive Technology Hub on Weds 14th August 2013! Drop in between 10am and 2pm to The Discovery Centre, Carlisle Road, Leeds, LS10 1LB.
- Drop in event for children and young people (0 –25) with physical, learning and care needs and their families
- An opportunity to have your say on an exciting new development for Leeds, due to open next year
- Activities for children and refreshments provided in our fully accessible centre
Information and advice from services and teams including:
- Blue Badge Assessment Team
- Leeds Community Equipment Service
- Leeds Telecare Service
- Children’s Occupational Therapists
For more information, contact Jenny or Annemarie at Adult Social Care on 0113 2476693!