Foster Carer Awards 2016
The child friendly Leeds Foster Carer Awards have been organised as part of the council’s pledge to be a child friendly city, to recognise and reward Leeds City Council’s foster carers who have excelled in one of seven areas:
The seven awards categories are:
- Supporting you/ a young person in their education
- Supporting you/ a young person to have a healthy lifestyle
- Helping you/ a young person through a time of change
- Supporting you/ a young to develop art/ music skills
- Helping you/ a young person to get through difficult times
- Supporting you / a young person with your family relationships
- Helping to strengthen your/ a young person’s involvement in the local community
We will also be celebrating those foster carers who have achieved their long service awards .
We really value the work our foster carers do for the children of Leeds and hope you can help us recognise them and their achievements.
Nominations for this year’s awards have now closed. We will be publishing updates on the awards nearer the time.